 General / 7535
Re: Brick Piece Numbers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:02:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Broughton writes:
I'm trying to find a resource of some kind that will tell me the item
numbers of different Lego bricks.  I ask this because I was looking at
BAYLIT and noticed they had Item #s listed for most all the pieces.  I've
also heard people refer to doors, windows, and such by their Lego item
number.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Yoda, you seek Yoda!

Erm, I mean, you seek Steve Bliss's "LEGO Elements Image Catalog"!

   http://home.att.net/~partsref/
   or http://partsref.home.att.net/

Here are also some related links:

   http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/