 General / 7530
    Re: New baseplate in 4293? —Kevin Wilson
   I just found these in my local Wal-Mart for the first time (the shelf tags were there yesterday, along with tags for other classic buckets and tubs, but no stock: today the 4293's were there but still not the others). Some nice things in here as (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New baseplate in 4293? —Frank Filz
   (...) Hey I like the blue windows, most of the Freestyle sets had red windows which you can get in the parts pack. Nice to have a different color frame. (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)