 General / 7510
  Re: MacDonalds????

(...) Figures, I just made a $168 order with S@H... Oh well, I'll probably need more window, plate, and slopes packs... (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MacDonalds????

(...) Ah, one more question, whats the catalog code so those of us who don't have the catalog yet can get these? (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MacDonalds????

F9001 Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MacDonalds????

(...) Call and plead for mercy, you may be able to get them to hook you up. (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MacDonalds????

(...) When I called back, they checked into my order, and will be shipping me one. I didn't try too hard to get them to ship me two (if I had had the catalog, I would have split the order in two...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MacDonalds????

Unfortunately the offer is limited to one free set no matter how many orders you will or have put in. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: MacDonalds????

That's not what I was told by my favorite rep. They said you can get one for each order you place. Limiting it to one PERIOD during the offer period would be silly. They'd get less money that way, as I had NO plans to order anything until after Xmas (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)