 General / 7470
  Life-size SW replica

If I had my choice, I'd want them to make Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber! Just imagine all those trans-red macaroni bricks! :-D 'Course, they might try to cheat and use those half-cylinders, but I would insist on macaronin bricks. It would be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Life-size SW replica

I have two worries about this. The first is: are they going to glue it together like they did Yoda? All those macoroni bricks glued together would be a heartbreaker. The second worry would be a walletbreaker. Tax liablity would be over 4,000.00, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)