 General / 7452
    Help!! —Jodi Neal
   OK you manics out there I need some help fiugring out what sets these minifigs come from. I got them in 88, or 89, not sure which year. They all came from some part of the castle sets, as that is what my sister liked. 1) Green pants, green tunic, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help!! —James Brown
     (...) <snipped list of 'figs> Hey Jodi- sounds like you've got a decent collection of late 80's castle! I've found the best place to look when I'm trying to identify where a minifig came from is the Fibblesnork guide: (URL) click on the castle link, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help!! —John DiRienzo
    Try the Fibblesnork Lego Guide. If your figures are indeed from 1988 or 1989, then they should be on on of the following pages... (URL) Have fun! John AUCTION Page (More soon!) (URL) Page (URL) & IG88888888 on AOL Jodi Neal wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)