 General / 7392
  Mickey Dees (was Re: MacDonalds????

(...) Well, that *arch* is juniorized. Funny, the order is two coffees, in a container McD doesn't use. Hope they're not too hot. Red windows. Yawn. Too bad it wasn't a White Castle, then maybe the windows would be blue. (...) Scala is not junk. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mickey Dees (was Re: MacDonalds????

(...) I guess the rest of the building is too, kind of, but the car is not. I guess this is the closest to non-juniorization you can get now. (...) bad (...) Or white. (...) I didn't mean it like that, I meant "junk" in general. I should have (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)