 General / 7342
  Favorite SW character (was Re: PRESS RELEASE)

(...) news:FHGKoy.Euq@lugnet.com... (...) Think they'll believe me if I said my favorite character was the Emperor's hologram in RotJ? Think of all those transparant peices ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Favorite SW character (was Re: PRESS RELEASE)

(...) Just make sure to tell them _NOT_ to glue them together as is their practice. Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  I want this!

If I had my choice, I'd want them to make Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber! Just imagine all those trans-red macaroni bricks! :-D 'Course, they might try to cheat and use those half-cylinders, but I would insist on macaronin bricks. It would be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: I want this!

But unfortunately for you they would be glued together, so you wouldn't be able to do anything with them except say you have 2000 macaroni bricks. Ben Gatrelle :-) (URL) -----Original Message----- (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Favorite SW character (was Re: PRESS RELEASE)

LEGO would be in BIG trouble if someone said their favorite Star Wars character was the scarlac from Return of the Jedi. Phil (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)