 General / 7331
Re: Expert Builder website announces special update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:19:25 GMT

Hello Kevin,

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in article
<37CF618F.292B8C9@compuserve.com>...
Allan, I enjoyed Fred's article and got some ideas from it but - how
about saying somewhere that it's about Lego *Technic* design, since the
whole thing is very Technic-specific? I was expecting tricks for
building with System-type pieces.

A valid point. I will change the introduction text on the website to more
clearly indicate that most of the article relates to Technic pieces and
design.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Does anyone know of, or has anyone written a similar article, but relating
to System-type pieces?  A 'Master Builder's' Guide perhaps?  I'd be
interested in including a link to such a thing if it exists.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm