 General / 733
732  |  734
Subject:
Dacta Road Plates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:04:57 GMT

I recently bought two of the Dacta 10-pack road plate sets.  My only
other experience with road plates has been the original gray road
plates.  I was a little disappointed at the quality difference in the
two sets of roadplates.  The Dacta plates showed areas of green through
the gray paint layer and the white center line segments were not all
even or straight.  I'm wondering if this is the case with all "green"
roadplates, or does Dacta just sell the ones that aren't up to standard
for TLG packaging?  I also wonder if I should complain about this to
Consumer Affairs.  I probably will not complain because the Dacta plates
are good enough for my purposes, but I seem to remember someone saying
once, "only the best is good enough." :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu