 General / 732
731  |  733
Subject:
S@H Holiday Specials?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:08:33 GMT

Well, although the phone specials are cancelled, I've heard that
there are numerous specials contained in the pages of the holiday
S@H catalog.

But...

I don't /have/ the holiday S@H catalog!

I've called, and it's being sent, but if there's some kind person
out there who would take pity on me by writing a quick note
listing the sets on special, they'd earn my undying gratitude,
and I'll buy them a beverage of choice if we ever happen to meet.