 General / 7328
    Re: Expert Builder website announces special update —Kevin Wilson
   Allan, I enjoyed Fred's article and got some ideas from it but - how about saying somewhere that it's about Lego *Technic* design, since the whole thing is very Technic-specific? I was expecting tricks for building with System-type pieces. Kevin (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Expert Builder website announces special update —Allan Bedford
    Hello Kevin, Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in article <37CF618F.292B8C9@co...ve.com>... (...) A valid point. I will change the introduction text on the website to more clearly indicate that most of the article relates to Technic (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)