 General / 732
    S@H Holiday Specials? —Jeff Johnston
   Well, although the phone specials are cancelled, I've heard that there are numerous specials contained in the pages of the holiday S@H catalog. But... I don't /have/ the holiday S@H catalog! I've called, and it's being sent, but if there's some kind (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H Holiday Specials? —David Forrest
   Is there an online Scanned version of th S@H catalog somewhere???? Dave. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H Holiday Specials? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Not the whole thing, no. I've considered doing one before, but was concerned about the size the images would be in order to be readable. (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)