 General / 7295
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:14:04 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:37CEC114.8E7224AD@voyager.net...
Not to nitpick, but I would turn Tore's house 180 degrees, the front is
much more dramatic!

As it is, the front porch faces Jeff Stembel's house across the street, so 180
degrees would put the porch away from both streets.  90 degrees would work,
with the front and side doors facing the two streets.  Any preference, Tore?
I am going to vary the viewpoint so that the more interesting sides of Tore's
house would be visible in other pictures.

Cool!

I will plant some flowers, trees and grass around the house. It's hard to tell
what the best angle will be then, but if it turns out bad, it's easy to rotate
again.

/Tore