 General / 7270
    Re: Rare 2x8 Blue LEGO Brick. (Very Funny) —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Hey Tim, I noticed that London Bus (760) wasn't on that list. I would have thought that the good job you did with the London Bus sticker scans would have made you a convert. It's in my all time top 10, but then again, it's also on my top 10 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Rare 2x8 Blue LEGO Brick. (Very Funny) —Tim Rueger
   (...) [...] (...) I haven't updated that list in a while; at the time I made it, I didn't have a good sticker set to get a good photo of the London Bus. I think I should include it, now that I have good stickers. The catch with adding to a personal (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)