 General / 72
    Re: Speed? —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yuck. That takes away one of my favorite things about news here. Instant access to other people's posts. I understand the concern about one location, etc, that you have, but I'm just not that worried about it. Todd and Suz are young, appear to (...) (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Speed? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Yeah, but with a small news network, delays would be minimal -- nothing like getting from one side of Usenet to the other. (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)