 General / 7055
    Australian LEGO find —Paul Baulch
    I don't know how this compares to most FOTW's that you folks get in the U.S., but in my experience this is light-years ahead of any find that I've ever seen in the wasteland that is Australian Lego. I was on my way to buy some second-hand Lego when (...) (25 years ago, 28-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Australian LEGO find —John Morgan
    Congrats on the find ! As a fairly recent reawakened, reilluminated , or however they describe it, AFOL , I still appreciate the emotions of discovery during digging thru an unknown box. I lucked into a collection of older mini figs when a young (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)