 General / 7043
Re: Bricks per pound
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:40:01 GMT

Frank Filz (ffilz@mindspring.com) wrote:
: I know this has been discussed before, but I can't find it (I suspect this
: needs to go into the FAQ). What is the approximate quantity of bricks per
: pound? I know it varies tremendously with the mix of bricks.

: Frank

About 350.  I got this by weighing about 20 models from different
themes.  Buckets are less, technic sets more, but this is the
working number I use when evaluating bulk purchases.

-Bill