 General / 6993
Re: Has anyone purchased the Suprise Bag from S@H?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:37:03 GMT

I received the UFO supply pack 5384, a light and transparent brick assortment
5128, and the small Spaceport Astronaut and the Aquazone Accessories 5160 in the
surprise box. Not too bad for ten bucks!

Scott Sanburn

Scott Smallbeck wrote:

I am putting an order together for S@H and am thinking about buying a
Suprise Bag.  I am curious to hear what other have received in their Suprise
Bags.

Thanks,
Scott

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”