 General / 6982
    Has anyone purchased the Suprise Bag from S@H? —Scott Smallbeck
   I am putting an order together for S@H and am thinking about buying a Suprise Bag. I am curious to hear what other have received in their Suprise Bags. Thanks, Scott (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone purchased the Suprise Bag from S@H? —Damian Garcia
      Scott Smallbeck wrote in message ... . I am curious to hear what other have received in their Suprise (...) I ordered one several months ago, and received: 1 fire chief 6407 1 clips and trans pieces (this was an older pack. Now the clips and trans (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone purchased the Suprise Bag from S@H? —Todd Lehman
     (...) But it's supposed to be a surprise! ;-s --Todd (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anyone purchased the Suprise Bag from S@H? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I received the UFO supply pack 5384, a light and transparent brick assortment 5128, and the small Spaceport Astronaut and the Aquazone Accessories 5160 in the surprise box. Not too bad for ten bucks! Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)