 General / 6952
    Re: lego sweeper —Ectal Greenhaw
    It's called the Brickvac (set #1666... hmmmm). And it may not work great, but it does work. Most importantly, it's a lot of fun and makes the task of picking up the pieces silly and entertaining. The set came with a fair amount of okayish elements (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: lego sweeper —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I wonder where mine is, I know I don't have that set in my Excel list. I bought it when I was living in Ohio, I moved back up to Michigan, must be at my mom's! I must find it! :) Scott "I don't know how much Lego I have anymore" Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)