 General / 6886
    Take a look at this —Selçuk Göre
    (I'm no so) Sorry about being off topic.. Just take a look at this: (URL) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Take a look at this —Larry Pieniazek
     The entire world feels Turkey's grief. Without denigrating other worthy organizations, it's worth noting that the Red Cross delivers 92 cents of every dollar donated, making it one of the most efficient charities out there. Go directly here if you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

         Catastrophic Earthquake In Turkey (Was Re: Take a Look at This) —Selçuk Göre
     Larry, Jeff, and other dear friends, Hopefully, me, my wife and my parents are all OK. Even my wife's parents are OK (by miracle), they were living in Degirmendere, which is the almost exact centre of the quake). I returned back to home from the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Catastrophic Earthquake In Turkey (Was Re: Take a Look at This) —Jeremy Sproat
     (...) I'm glad to hear that. I was really hoping you'd be okay -- I don't know anyone else who lives in Turkey. (...) I really don't know what to say. I wish I had taken the EMT training, so I'd be able to volunteer to help in person. Money always (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Take a look at this —Jeff Stembel
   I first want to say that I'm glad you are safe, and I hope your family and friends are okay. I, and I'm sure most others here, have been worried about you. If you need anything, I'm sure you will find no end of help from your friends here at Lugnet. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)