 General / 6885
Re: Myrmidon Class Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 08:01:49 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
http://www.baylug.org/titan/pw/ra1.htm
I've just been able to see it -- wow!  I tell you what, wow!  The images are
very very slick!
Thanks man, it was fun doing it. You been on vacation or working hard?

Both actually.  Barbara and I charted our own walking tours of London,
Edinburg, and Inverness.  That was the vacation part.  Waking up at 9 every
morning for the "breakfast" part of "bed & breakfast" was the work part.
Next time, I'm taking the "bed & lunch" route...  With black jack!  And
hookers!  On second thought, forget the "bed & lunch"!  (1)

I'm still waiting for the "Mermaid on Glass" tho...  Is is served before or
after the spamcake course?  :-,
Jeremy, you don't need *me* to tell you about when to serve mermaid at a
formal dinner, do you? I thought the Encyclopedia Sproaticus would certainly
have at least a footnote on this.

Sadly, I had to cut everything mermaid from the Encyclopedia Sproaticus; my
wife might object to the pictures.  There's a good chance that the entries
will make it into the pop-up book version, though.

when replying, spamcake martinis are very gross: a small cake is used instead
of an olive.

That doesn't seem so bad once you consider that used filet mignon toothpicks
are used to spear the cake...

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Name that reference, I dare you.