 General / 685
    Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York? —Jesse Long
   Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3651272B.7596E868@vfaq.com>... (...) Any ETA on that? They never did get enough people for Hands Across America. They had to fly helicopters over large chunks of Nevada and other hot dry nasty states to (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Well, you know, I typed that while eating a sandwich. And while it's generally safe to bring food near the keyboard, we have strict no-food rules about handling the LEGO we ship out. We even scrub our hands after handling any rubber LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How many bricks from San Francisco to New York? —Steve Bliss
   (...) Food Service disposable plastic gloves. Would make small-part handling a challenge. But that's what pharmacist pill-sorting boards are for. Steve (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)