 General / 6848
  Re: Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper

(...) The answer to both of those would be, "Ask marketing" I'd ask, "Which of the SW sets is your favorite?" "If you had complete control, what is the SW set you would most like to produce?" "Other than the Mindstorms Droid Developer Kit, are we (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <37bd62a0.65276289@l...et.com>... (...) Your second question is perhaps answered in the interview - Martin tells about 'a little project' he and three others worked on for a week (working shifts): A 3 meter long (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper

(...) There was a thread about that a while back. (URL) were posted from that show on www.theforce.net. There's a URL in the thread that points to the main "collecting" page, which no longer has the pictures- but if you poke around on the site long (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper

(...) Not to follow myself up, but the URL to access the pictures is: (URL) makes it nice and easy. eric (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego designer interviewed in Swedish Newspaper

(...) Nuernberg (Nuremburg) Toy Fair .... isn't that Europes largest toy fair? And my cousin (who owns a Teddy Bear factory 60 miles north of Nuremburg) always goes to that fair every February ..... hmmmmmmm, I wonder if she could take me along (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)