 General / 6836
Re: Early Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 06:55:16 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> writes:

While we've known about the early Technic (gears) sets, Don Heyse
just uploaded some scans of <URL:http://www.kl.net/scans/0000/0812/>
that show a red universal joint!

Yeah, I had some of those in my childhood.  I also remember the red
bushings and the white axles.

The gears were cool: They could be used both as normal gears and as
crown gears.  They may look old, but they were still very well designed.

Fredrik