 General / 6812
  Re: 50x50 baseplate (was: Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library)

(...) I'm really wondering when and where I've seen this plate in the stores. I know I have seen it in the stores, and it seems to me that I saw it more recently than 1972, in fact, I'd almost be sure of it. I know this is one of the items I looked (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 50x50 baseplate (was: Re: The LEGO history - Interesting book found at the library)

Frank, you never know what old stock you're gonna find in a Toy Store. 11 years after the London Bus (#760) came on the scene in 1975, I picked up a large quantity of them in 1986 at a suburban Detroit toy store chain. Ditto for the Lear Jet (#455). (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)