 General / 6789
6788  |  6790
Subject:
Lego mentioned on game show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 02:44:07 GMT

I was channel surfing tonight and stopped at the quiz show "Who Wants to be
a Millionaire?" on ABC when I heard someone mention LEGO.

The question was something like "What toy name means 'play well'? ".  The
possible answers were (a) Atari, (b) yo-yo, (c) ? and (d) LEGO.  (I forgot
what (c) was).

About 75% of the audience thought the answer was Atari, as did the
contestant.  Apparently, he would have added $32K to his winnings if he was
right.  (Man, that would buy a _lot_ of bricks!)

---
John Koob

Remove the obvious to reply.