 General / 6774
  Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)

(...) It would make a *GREAT* Jambalaya box! Mark "I live close to the old Zealand, does that count?" de Kock (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

Mark <Mkock@spammed.Tulip.com> wrote in message news:FGoGy4.Ay4@lugnet.com... (...) Umm.....being Old Zealand I assume it's filled with cobwebs and dust everywhere. Here in new Zealand everything is sparkling and brand spanking new. ;--) Sanjay "I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works)

(...) Hmmm... so my choice of words is bad... But still, I want in on the a(u)ction! Lots o' Lego. Mark "I live close to the ORIGINAL Zealand, that should count!" de Kock (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)