 General / 6746
    new pneumatic cylinders? —John Gerlach
   I built the 8448 last week. Clever set, fun to build. Last night I picked it up, and the gull-wing doors wouldn't open. Turns out the new 'pneumatic'/'hydraulic' cylinders were both broken, the springs had pushed down into the cylinders. Apparently, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)