 General / 6745
Re: 4030 Cargo Carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:34:08 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong writes:
I'm under the impression that 4030 Cargo Carrier is quite a collector's item.
Am I correct?  And why is it so desireable?

i've been a fanatic to get one of these for quite a while because of the size
of the model (it's the biggest of the floating boats along with the
4031-fire rescue) and i like the "commerce" sense of the model (rather than
being a police, fire, or sport boat).

my only alteration to the model would be to have the first level of the rear
structure sized to fit minifigs.

check out the design of the interior structure of the 4031 too:
http://www.kl.net/scans/4000/4031/
...good stuff!!!

..joseph g