 General / 6722
    Re: Pink, pink, and more pink —John Gerlach
   (...) Ok John2, you have to explain to the world WHY I say I get a toothache every time I look at it -- I call it the "cotton candy car"!! And when John2 comes up with 2,000,000+ bricks, the GMLTC is going to build a SECOND layout, this one designed (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Pink, pink, and more pink —Steven Barile
   I though I coined "you go boy" on lugnet.trains! With the short train web ring thread. I guess it didn't stick, neither did the train web ring??? Is there a pic of the Pink passenger train car. I have been all over pink and lt blue and mint for (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)