 General / 6695
  Re: Scale of figures

(...) I have asked this question before on RTL, and the answer I received was that Belville are not the same scale as Technic, though I don't know if they are larger or smaller. In addition to these three scales though, there is also 'bendy people' (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scale of figures

(...) But then again, the "bendy people" (maxi-fig?) had minifigs as infants/todlers. I always liked to use them as giants. My sister thought otherwise..... Charles "Believe it or not, that is the sound of an invasion! Yes, that is the sound created (...) (25 years ago, 18-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)