 General / 6683
Re: How much for a 6036?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 03:38:33 GMT

Arjan Brugman wrote in message <01bee812$9e247f80$d42440d4@default>...
Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article • <37B84944.3C697F@worldnet.att.net>...
Yeah, the only reason I bought a bunch of them was because it was an
easy way to stock up on walls.  I wish they would have done that with a
grey wall set also... otherwise it's not really worth much unless
someone's really short on black walls and wants 4 more...

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999 22:44:23 GMT, "Arjan Brugman" <abrugman@casema.net>