 General / 6639
    IMMHYHYCY contest —Joseph Gonzalez
   Hi there! This is to announce the one-day, lugnet-exclusive It's Monday morning have you had your coffee yet? contest. I'll be cross-posting this to announce, general and cad.dat.models. Please post any responses to the lugnet.general newsgroup, but (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        IMMHYHYCY contest - WINNER —Joseph Gonzalez
   Man, you guys are fast! It didn't even take two hours to get four correct answers. We have a winner in the contest, Jeff Stembel got his answer in first. Other runners-up (and I'm very sorry I don't have some extra prizes) are: John Gerlach, Bram (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)