 General / 6608
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.[Star Wars Question]

(...) Where can I write them to tell them otherwise. A Snail-Mail letter would, I think, be most effective. Does anyone know which address would be appropriate? I didn't see any obvious addresses on their web-site. Ciao! (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.[Star Wars Question]

(...) For people in the US & Canada, letters can be addressed to Consumer Affairs (address is in the catalog/flyer included with every LEGO set). Worldwide, addresses can be obtained from www.lego.com. From the homepage, click the "About Us" item on (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)