 General / 6595
    Sams Club Lego —Julie Krenz
   The Sams I go to had the Lego set someone previously mentioned. There was one set there that somebody partially ripped open - NOT ME - but I was happy to take a quick peek. The pieces inside were Basic, 225 pieces total.What I remember is a red (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)