 General / 6595
6594  |  6596
Subject:
Sams Club Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:31:36 GMT

The Sams I go to had the Lego set someone previously mentioned.
There was one set there that somebody partially ripped
open - NOT ME - but I was happy to take a quick peek.
The pieces inside were Basic, 225 pieces total.What I remember is a red
2x6x6 door frame w/white door, a 6x8(?)red brick axle w/thin tires and
a yellow windmill.

In case you missed the earlier post, also included is the town folks,
bi-wing baron and a space port set (I don't remember which one) and a
small building table for $19.99.

Julie