 General / 6590
    WTB: 6566 Bank —Simon Robinson
   OK, this is most embarrassing. No one's allowed to laugh. I've had my eye on the 6566 bank and 6565 construction crew sets for a couple of years. They were about the only Town Junior sets that I liked the look of. And I always thought there was no (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: WTB: 6566 Bank —Christian Holtje
   (...) In the US S@H Set 6566 is listed as a limited quantity item for $16.50US, I'd be happy to buy and ship one (if they have one) if you want. Email me off line. This would probably be your most expensive option, though. Ciao! (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)