 General / 652
  Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

(...) Jeremy, I will scan the lego, but I have no way to post it on a web site. I would be willing to email you the jpg of the pic. Let me know if that would work for you. If so, I will scan it on Monday and send the pick that evening. Jeff (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scan of collector lego (Rotated LEGO)???

(...) Or, I could just make one in photoshop and post it for you. (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)