 General / 6500
  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

Gary, one more thing I've noticed about the heads, there are really 3 different types.. if you look at some of the older solid stud ones, they are more squarish... the edges aren't as rounded.. I'm not sure if they came between the 2 you mention in (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

I vaguely remember what you're talking about. Now I'm gonna have to go back and check all my old fat rounds. That would account for a 3rd type. That's great! Thanks! Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

(...) Wouldn't it be more of a "Mercedes" symbol? The peace sign has a third prong sticking down through the bottom :) Greg "9 stores and 3 major cities, but still nothing!" Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL)could find some of my faceless nonmovable (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)