 General / 6461
    Re: do red minifig heads exist? —John Gerlach
   (...) UFO sets #6836 and #6979 look to have a red-headed minifig. But, I'm squinting at a Shop at Home catalog, so I'm not 100% certain. JohnG (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: do red minifig heads exist? —Tom McDonald
   (...) Yep, UFO. If you don't mind using NEVR-DULL you can take off the printing and still remain a purist because those pieces were made without printing too. Among other colors, they were also available in trans-clear. -Tom McD. when replying, you (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)