 General / 6435
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Say, do stores ever get accrued discounts or rebates for large repeat purchases? Like, for every $1,000,000 you spend at 62% of MSRP, you're entitled to a $50,000 rebate or discount toward the next milestone? --Todd (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) That's beyond my experience, but if TRU accurately reflects their costs (other than administrative costs), I don't see it built into their "costs". I would guess LEGO doesn't do this though. -Jon (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)