 General / 6432
  Another Forest Wench Question

I was purusing eBay this evening and found this: (URL) find it hard to believe that people are willing to pay $56 for 8 mini-figs. Is there another one in this lot that is as rare or in demand as the Forest Wench? Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Another Forest Wench Question

(...) of minifigs going for much more than other sets with similar figures. I have never paid more than $3 per Imperial Soldier figure, but I've seen them go for way more than that. I think impatience contributes a lot to some of the absurd prices (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

Frank Filz wrote in message <37B1A406.11EA@minds...ng.com>... (...) as (...) The Forest Wench commonly sells for between $20 and $30. Knights and Forestmen commonly fetch $5 each on eBay - so it adds up to $55 -$65. Seems about right (for eBay (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)