 General / 6335
    Re: An aside on the "Plagiarism" thread... —Fredrik Glöckner
   One of the reasons why I publish some of my models on the net, other than boosting my ego, of course, is to share my ideas with other people. If someone got inspiration from looking at my models and tried to make something slighlt different, I would (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: An aside on the "Plagiarism" thread... —Beth Reiten
   Actually, it does make sense to "copyright" your designs. Let me explain: By placing a copyright notice on your webpage, you indicate that the original content (i.e. your creative ideas) is your intellectual property. Anyone who does not ask (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)