 General / 6299
  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Well, it was in 2 days, actually. But that was as much or more Lego than I had purchased in over a year. I tend to rarely ever find sets I like on clearance, but when I do, look out! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) And they were all 5571s;-) <drooling rivers> -John (...) (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) Hey, I just got one of those last week for $70 at a Zainy Brainy in (or near) Philadelphia. Seemed like a pretty good deal at the time. They had two more left after I got mine. Don (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Well, you either found one of the stores I passed over, or they found some more in their warehouse, because I only skipped over stores that where asking too much, or ones that had 3 or less in stock. I called every ZB in the US ;-) (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Is that the one in Dufasville or something (I can't remember the name but it starts with a D)? That's that store I found sevral Space Shuttles in for $70 Last year, after everyone else ran out. KL (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

(...) I couldn't tell you. While visiting relatives on vacation, I bummed a ride to the nearest Zainy Brainy on mission to get a kids birthday present. I happened to browse the lego aisle and there they were... To get there you take 76 northwest of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

Sure there's a better way - use the ZB web site, it lists all stores, and directions to get there. Then again, you can just call to see if they have any ;-) And it's probably the Doylestown store, which is actually in Warrington ;-) (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)