 General / 6297
Re: US S@H shipping 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:51:01 GMT

In article <FG3nvq.1yF@lugnet.com>, John Morgan <trees@utk.edu> writes
In lugnet.build, Tom Stangl writes:
I'm glad I don't have kids to fight over Lego with ;-)

<grin> They're Mine!! all Mine!! muahahaahaahaaa!! heehee
John "going thru his second childhood" Morgan
  Did I mention the treehouse forty feet up in a white oak ? LOL
Have a great Day everyone!
No you didn't <gnash>

Please describe (well, it *is* in .build :-)
--
Tony Priestman