 General / 6265
Re: Tan Element List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:31:02 GMT

Rob Farver wrote:

What follows is a reply I made on RTL to a question about tan pieces
availability.  I wonder if this would be a good thing to do for all
the non-basic colors (brown, green, orange, dark grey, purple, pink,
clear, etc.).  If we could keep it update anytime a new piece is found
(or one that is missing from the list) it might make it easier for
designers to check before they decide to tackle something in an
"unusual color).
Rob

Tan elements are available in Adventurers, Ninja, and Star Wars (Land Speeder
and Pod Racers).  Pieces that are available (there may be more) are:

1x1x5 column brick
1x1   brick w/ side stud
1x2   bricks
1x2x5 column brick
1x2   brick w/ side peg
1x2   brick w/ side clip
1x3   brick
1x4   brick
1x4   log brick
1x6   bricks
1x16  bricks
2x2   bricks
2x2   'L' corner bricks
2x2   round brick (very rare? I only have one)
2x2x2 bricks
2x2   brick with side peg
2x4   bricks

1x2   medium slope bricks
2x2   medium slope bricks
2x2   medium slope brick w/ convex (outside) corner
2x2   low slope bricks
2x2x2 "steeple" top slope brick
2x2x3 extreme slope bricks

1x2   plates
1x2   plate w/ side rod
1x2   plate w/ right angle 1x4 plate (car bumper)
1x3   plates
1x4   plates
1x6   plates
1x8   plates
2x2   plates
2x2   'L' corner plate
2x3   plates
2x6   plates
2x8   plates
2x10  plates
2x16  plates
3x3   quarter disc plate
4x6   plates
6x6   plates
6x12  plates
6x16  plates

1x1   tile
1x1   tile w/ top clip
1x2   tiles
1x2   grill tile
1x2   tile w/ raised bar
1x2x1 thin wall

1x5x4 inverted half arch
2x3   plate w/right angle 2x2 tile w/ side angle wall (part 4598)
2x5x2 'Z' bracket
5x6x2 car seat (cockpit?)
16x32 baseplate

add to the list one of my favorite pieces, the 1x1x1.3 half-round with plate
(6091)

This is what I could find in my personal collection.  I don't have
all of the Ninja sets, or all of the Adventurer sets, so the list
is probably NOT complete.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |