 General / 6264
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Poindexter writes:
In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

Gary Istok wrote:

Folks, Please!

<snip of reconciliatory pleas & the letter>

Gary-

That is a terrific letter.  I think the idea of having us all sign, including • the
sizes of our collections is a great idea.  We could inundate the poor fellow • with
mail, but ultimately I think that would dilute the message.  And besides, we • all
aren't as eloquent as you!:-)  Plus, we can always resort to a personal letter
campaign down the road if necessary.

John Neal, 200+ sets; 50,000 pieces

throw me in there too.

Mike Poindexter, 467 sets; 250,000 pieces

Here's mine:
Greg Majewski, 96 sets, around 13,000 pieces