 General / 6241
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 22:04:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:

Any idea how this managed not to come up during the course of the 100+
message thread about bulk dynamics back in February when Jeroen Ottens
posted here?

  http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=2515

...Speaking of which, did anything ever come of that?  As far as I can tell,
the topic (and Jeroen) just quietly disappeared.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/