 General / 6235
Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 21:14:28 GMT

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> writes:
Gary Istok wrote:
(include the Lugnet (Michael Dorneich) list of Lego websites)

Personally, I think this list is too large to include as part of the
letter.  I like you letter because it is relatively short and
to-the-point.  I think this list would dilute it too much.  You might
just mention the web address of this list instead of actually
including it in the letter.

You may also want to mention CLSOTW Past Picks as a great place to start
looking for cool (duh!) LEGO-related sites.
--Bram